We sincerely hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy!
We wanted to thank you for all your support and love as we have had to adapt to the evolving developments and continuing uncertainties surrounding COVID-19.
What a crazy time this is and what a unique moment in history for us to start our next chapter.
If there’s one thing this experience has shown us, it is that we do not want to waste another moment not being husband and wife.
We are so grateful for the power of our love!
Although we are not able to legally host a large gathering at this moment, we remain hopeful these restrictions will be lifted before August 30th.
If the restrictions are lifted, we will be able to safely gather outdoors to say “I Do” with our nearest and dearest.
Our wedding invitations have officially been mailed and we are hopeful we will be able to gather together.
We will continue to monitor how things unfold and make a final decision on how to proceed by August 15th.
Please note the two possible scenarios below as you receive your invitations:
Scenario 1: Restrictions have been lifted and we have our outdoor socially distanced wedding ceremony to say “I Do” with dinner to follow.
- Upon arrival for our celebration, we will have temperature checks and a healthy guest checklist including a liability waiver.
- We have a team of wedding professionals working with us to ensure your health and safety as we map out the best way to honor our celebration.
Scenario 2: Numbers have spiked further and/or rules and restrictions have NOT been lifted to safely have our celebration.
- If this is the case, we will send an email by August 15th to let everyone know that the wedding is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
We want to thank you again for your patience as we navigate through this extremely complex process.
We are so appreciative of all the kindness we have received, it has made all the difference!
We love you all so much and hope to safely see you soon.
Dylan & Spencer